The Constant Pressure Control can be used to monitor static pressure in a system, automatically adjusting the fan speed to maintain a desired static pressure. This control reduces energy consumption not only by reducing the speed and the energy used by the fan, but will also reduce the amount of conditioned air that is exhausted. Recommended for use in multi-family structures, hotels and schools where demand control ventilation applications exist.
- 2-line, backlit display
- Dedicated airflow control mode
- Integral pressure transducer maintains compact form
- NEMA-4 enclosure on all components
- Pressure range of +/- 1.0 inch wg
- Intended for use with Greenheck's Vari-Green motor and Vari-Green Drive